I am a fully qualified and MBACP registered psychotherapeutic counsellor.
My private clinical psychotherapy and counselling practice is located in the area of North London (Primrose Hill & Belsize Park). It involves work with individuals, couples and groups in short-term, mid-term and long-term setting.
I also work in clinical setting on primary healthcare level within NHS GP surgery in West London were I specialise in short-term (6-12 session) psychotherapy counselling. My NHS practice involves work with the widest variety of clients, ranging from anxiety, depression, burnout and relationship issues, to more complex cases of addiction, trauma, abuse and various disorders.
Prior to becoming a therapist and counsellor, I was extensively involved in various fields of the helping profession. My professional path started as a biomedicine analyst in hospital setting. Working in the medical environment made me realise how much I care about working with people, which led me to start my academic journey in the social work field and later on find my place as a therapist and counsellor.
Training and qualifications
- Transactional Analysis advanced clinical psychotherapy training (The Berne Institute, Nottingham, UK)
- Transactional Analysis Counselling Diploma from The Berne Institute (Nottingham, UK)
- Process Group Therapy training
- Family Constellations training
- Neuro-Linguistic programming (NLP) – Advanced practitioner certificate
- Counselling Skills Certificate (The Berne Institute, Nottingham, UK)
- Safeguarding Children Certificate (Level 1)
- Safeguarding Adults Certificate (Levels 1 and 2)
- Clinical psychotherapy counsellor, private psychotherapy practice (North London, UK)
- Psychotherapy counsellor in NHS GP surgery on primary healthcare level (West London, UK)
- Honorary social worker for elderly (London, UK)
- Various other engagements in the field of helping profession